Panda Cares Center of Hope Sibling Support Center
A place for brothers and sisters that offers a safe and supportive environment through therapeutic play activities because our care doesn't stop with the patient, it extends to the whole family.
That's why we partnered with Panda Express to bring you The Panda Cares Center of Hope Sibling Support Center.
What does the center offer?
- Play in a safe, fun and supportive environment
- Age-appropriate activities for children to play out their range of feelings
- Therapeutic arts and crafts activities
- Peer interaction
Who can attend?
- Brothers and sisters ages 3-11 years old and completely toilet-trained
- Brothers and sisters who do not exhibit any symptoms of illness
Sibling Support Center Guidelines
- Siblings must be signed in by a legal parent or guardian by completing a brief registration and consent form.
- Parents or legal guardians must show a driver's license or government ID to check in and check out a sibling.
- A parent or guardian must remain on Cook Children's campus while your child is in the center.
- Siblings can stay for 90 minutes and must have a 30 minute break before returning for another 90 minutes, dependent upon space availability.
- The center can welcome a maximum of 20 children at a time. We operate on a first come, first serve basis. We encourage families to check back if the center is full.
- No food or drinks allowed in the sibling center.