Family Health Library
The Matustik Family Health Library is a special place for our patient families and caregivers. Professional librarians will help you find the information you need to make the best possible health decisions for your child.
You will find understandable, up-to-date health information on many topics from parenting to pediatric illnesses. Library services are available to all Cook Children’s patient families. You do not have to be staying in the medical center to receive information from one of our staff members.
- Ask to have a health information packet prepared just for you
- Get help from a professional librarian
- Find facts about health topics in English and other languages
- Use a computer, printer and fax machine
- Borrow books
- Enjoy a quiet place to read and relax