- Choosing Our Center
- Appointments and Referrals
- Specialty Programs
- Ambiguous Genitalia
- Bladder Exstrophy and Epispadias
- Cloacal Exstrophy
- Buried Penis and Chordee
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Inguinal Hernia and Hydrocele
- Neurogenic Bladder
- Newborn Circumcision
- Penile Adhesions
- Recurrent Urinary Tract Infections
- Renal Stones (Kidney Stones)
- Spina Bifida
- Testicular Torsion
- Urinary Incontinence
- Undescended Testicle (Cryptorchidism)
- UPJ (Ureteropelvic Junction) Obstruction
- Vesicoureteral Reflux (VUD)
- Preparing for a Visit
- Contacts and Locations
We're here for you
Circumcision is the removal of the foreskin from the penis and the procedure can be done in our office in most cases. The decision to circumcise your son is a personal and family decision. There are some cases where circumcision is medically recommended as well, such as when a boy is born with certain abnormalities of the urinary tract in order to reduce the risk of urinary tract infection.
We strive to make the circumcision process simple for your family and comfortable for your child.
We're here to help.
If you have questions, we can help. If you would like to schedule an appointment, refer a patient or speak to our staff, please call our offices.