Important parking and registration notice!
- Families will now park in the new P1 garage. You will find parking for your appointment has become easier and more reliable in our new P1 garage. Entry to the garage is at 8th and Pennsylvania Avenue. Click here for driving directions.
- Dodson Central Registration is in a new location. You will access Dodson Central Registration by walking from the new P1 garage across the Pruitt Street Plaza walkway into the north entrance of Dodson Specialty Clinics. Our greeters are eager to welcome you and assist you with new services and experiences designed to ensure your time is spent on what is most important – exceptional care for your child.
The updated Dodson Specialty Clinics will offer more than 35 specialties, six new services, including a retail pharmacy, Peaks Tech Zone, Maternal Fetal Medicine, a sibling support center, a Cook Children's retail shop, a café and a new parking garage with more features and benefits to make your visit more comfortable.
Clinics will be in new building on these dates:
|Dodson Surgery Center||March 20, 2023|
|Dodson Sterile Processing||TBD|
|Dodson Central Registration||March 20, 2023|
|Outpatient Lab||March 27, 2023|
|Endocrinology and Diabetes||March 28, 2023|
|Sibling Support Center||April 3, 2023|
|Wound Care||April 4, 2023|
|Craniofacial and Cleft Surgery||April 4, 2023|
|Neurology, Pain Management and Neurosurgery||April 4, 2023|
|Urology||April 17, 2023|
|C.A.R.E. (Child Advocacy Resource and Evaluation) Team||April 18, 2023|
|Fostering Health||April 18, 2023|
|Sleep Center||April 24, 2023|
|Pediatric Surgery and Trauma||April 24, 2023|
|Infusion||May 1, 2023|
|Global Health Services||May 8, 2023|
|Rheumatology||May 8, 2023|
|Ear, Nose and Throat Center||May 8, 2023|
|Dermatology||June 26, 2023|
Every child deserves health care designed just for them. At Cook Children’s, those aren’t just empty words. We’re your friends, neighbors and even family members. In short, we’re real people, who really care. During your time at Cook Children's, we will do our best to put you at ease, keep you informed and help you and your child feel as comfortable as possible.
Parking and Registration
Specialty clinic appointments, Dodson Surgery Center or Dodson Outpatient Radiology appointments:
- The parent or guardian transporting a patient should park in the P1 garage. Entry to the garage is at 8th and Pennsylvania Avenue. Click here for driving directions.
- Please check in at Dodson Central Registration by walking from the new garage across the Pruitt Street Plaza walkway into the north entrance of Dodson Specialty Clinics building before going to your appointment.
- Complementary patient visitor valet parking available on the 1st floor of the P1 garage.
Access referral forms for each of our pediatric specialties using the button below, or call (682) 885-4000 to request assistance. Our specialists work closely with referring physicians to assure that each patient gets the very best care available based on their needs.