Preparing for a Visit
Preparing for a trip abroad requires preparation, packing and travel arrangements. Before you leave home, it's important for you to gather all of your child's medical records to bring with you.
Use this list to ensure you bring everything needed for your child's medical care:
- Your child's complete medical history
- A letter from your child's physician
- All results from tests and pathology reports
- A list of prescriptions including the dosages
- Contact information for all of your child's doctors
- Family medical history
Other things to pack for your child:
- A familiar item like a stuffed toy or blanket
- Your child's favorite book or game
- Toiletries (toothbrush, comb)
- Chargers for electronics
- Jacket or sweater (as waiting rooms might be cool)
- Seasonal clothing
We're here to help.
If your child has been diagnosed, you probably have lots of questions. We can help. To schedule an appointment, refer a patient or speak to our staff, please call our international team.